POLİMEKS HOLDİNG PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice has been prepared by the Polimeks Holding Company acting in the capacity of data controller, which is resident at Levent Mah. Fulyalı Sokak No: 5 Beşiktaş, İstanbul, Turkey, within the scope of the Law No. 6698 Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK Law”) and within the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fullfiling the Disclosure Obligation, in the purpose of to inform you.
Information About Proccesed Personal Data During Your “Visit of Our Website”
|Personal Data||Conditions of Proccesing Personal Data||Personal Data Proccesing Purpose|
|Proccesing security (website login / logout information, traffic information (connection time/duration etc.) and IP address)||Obligatory for Polimeks Holding to fulfill its legal obligations.||
Collection Methods of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected via automatic methods on our website www.polimeks.com
Information About Processed Personal Data Via Cookies On The www.polimeks.com Website
You can find more detailed information about cookies in the Cookie Clarification Text.
Data Can Be Transferred to Whom and For Which Reason?
Your personal data that you have shared with Polimeks Holding may be transferred to the following 3rd parties;
|Transfer Purpose||Recipient Group|
|Resolving legal disputes||Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations|
How Long Is Your Personal Data Stored?
If a period of time is determined for the storage of your personal data in the law or the relevant legislation, the said data must be kept for at least this period. If a period is not determined in the law or the relevant legislation; it is stored for reasonable periods determined in connection with the purposes of processing, provided that is limited and measured.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Regarding your personal data you have right;
- to learn whether or not personal data has been proccesed,
- to request information on the processed data, if personal data has been proccesed,
- to learn the purpose of proccesing the personal data and whether or not the personal data has been used in accordance with the declared purpose,
- to know about the third parties at home and abroad, to which the personal data has been transfered,
- to request correction of your personal data in case that the personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- to request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the scope of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- when you request correction of missing or incorrect data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, requesting to notify the third parties whom the personal data has been transferred,
- to object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively via automated systems,
- to request for compensation of any damages incurred by himself/herself due to unlawful processing of personal data.
How Can You Use Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
You can make your applications and requests regarding yor personal data,
- by personally applying to Polimeks Holding with a valid identity document,
- by sending it with original signed and with copy ID to Levent Mah. Fulyalı Sokak No: 5 Beşiktaş, İstanbul, Turkey,
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your e-mail address which previously notified to Polimeks Holding and registered in our system.
- by sending an e-mail to our registered e- mail (KEP) adress, email@example.com, via using a registered e-mail (KEP) adress and secure elektronic signature or mobile signature.
According to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, application of the relevant person must involve; name, surname, if the application is written; signature, Turkish identity number ( if the applicant is a foreigner; nationality, passaport number or if available identification number), correspondance adress or workplace adress, if available for notification e-mail adress, telephone number and fax number and information about the subject of the request.
The Data Subject’s application to exercise above mentioned rights which involves explanations of the right to be exercised, must clearly and comprehensibly state the subject requested in the application. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (power of attorney). Also the application must include identity and adress information, and documents confirming identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be considered.
How Long Your Requests Regarding The Processing Of Your Personal Data Will Be Answered?
Your requests regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered as soon as possible and in 30 days at the latest from the date they received by Polimeks Holding. If your request is accepted or rejected by explaining the reason, our reply will be sent primarily to the adress you specified in the application, by postal or e-mail, if possible, it will be sent in the same manner as your request was made.